- 2 cups hard red wheat flour, or whatever flour you can get your hands on.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 3/4 cup milk, if you use powdered milk mix it thicker than usual, or use water if you can't get any milk.
- 2 Teaspoons powdered cinnamon.
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter or whatever oil you can get.
- 4 Teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 3 fresh apples or 2 1/2 cups dehydrated apples .
- 1 egg, beaten.
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar.
- Cooking spray.
- IN A COLEMAN CAMP OVEN:
- Core and dice the apples into 1/2 inch cubes
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except the melted butter and cinnamon.
- Spray a shallow pan with the cooking spray.
- Put the mixed ingredients in the shallow pan.
- Mix the cinnamon and melted butter and brush on top of the dough.
- Get the Coleman oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the apple bread for 25 minutes, and check it.
- You are checking to see if the apple chunks are cooked and the bread springs back.