- 2 cups flour, hard red wheat flour or whole wheat flour or general purpose flour.
- 1/3 cup honey, or if you have a sweet tooth use 1/2 cup.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- 1 cup milk, if you use powdered milk mix it a little thicker than usual, if you don't have any milk at all use room temperature water.
- 1 egg, or 1 serving of egg substitute.
- 1 cup blueberries, rehydrated freeze dried, or fresh, or any other fruit cut into small pieces or you can leave the fruit out if you can't get any.
- Cooking spray.
- USE A COLEMAN CAMP OVEN:
- Adjust the heat source to get the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, muffins don't need to be over mixed, it is OK if it is a little lumpy.
- If you have paper cupcake liners use them, if not spray cooking oil or grease a cupcake pan with 8 to 12 cavities.
- Spray cooking oil on a teaspoon and fill 8 to 12 cupcake cavities three quarters full.
- Bake in the Coleman camp over for 15 to 20 minutes.