Brown sugar cookies
- 1 cup walnuts, halves.
- 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/3 cup powdered milk mixed a little thicker than usual.
- 1 cup flour, hard red wheat flour finely ground, or whatever wheat flour you can get.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 3/4 cups finely chopped walnuts.
- Cooing spray.
- COLEMAN CAMP OVEN:
- Use whatever heat source you have to preheat the camp oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients except the walnut halves by hand, mix it well.
- Spray cooking oil on a cookie sheet.
- Use a teaspoon and place about 1 1/2 cubic inch of the dough, spaced 3 inches apart, on the cookie sheet.
- Press the walnut halves into each glob of batter.
- When the camp oven gets to temperature bake for 14 to 16 minutes, watch closely they will burn easily,