- 1 Egg.
- 1 Cup sugar.
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt.
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 1/2 cups general purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup milk, if you can't get milk use water.
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder.
- 12 Hershey bars, or 3 big 60% chocolate bars, or whatever chocolate you can get.
- COLEMAN CAMP OVEN:
- Get the camp oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients except the chocolate in a bowl.
- Bust up the chocolate bars into a shallow dish, put the dish in a pan of water and bring the water to a boil, allow the hot water to melt the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is completely melted mix with the other ingredients.
- Spray a 9 inch cake pan with cooking oil, pour in the batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees F.
You don't want to use more than 3/4 cup melted chocolate. The chocolate will change the texture of the cake and if too much chocolate is used the cake will fall apart.