- 2 cups of flour, fine hard red wheat flour, or fine general purpose flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Use a mixing bowl and put the water in first.
- Add the salt.
- Stir and beat with a spoon for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little flour on a bread board and fold the dough over 5 times.
- Roll the dough into one large ball, and divide into two.
- Roll into two smaller balls and flatten the balls into 5 inch by 1/2 patties.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the two patties on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake on one side for 30 minutes
- Bake on the other side for 30 minutes.
- Leave on a drying rack at room temperature for 3 days.