- 1 egg, beaten.
- 1 cup bran.
- 2 cups hard red wheat flour.
- 3/4 cups sugar.
- 1 cup milk, if you can't get milk use water.
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or what ever oil you can get.
- 3/4 cup raisins.
- 1/4 cup molasses.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 3 teaspoons baking powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Cooking spray.
- COLEMAN CAMP OVEN:
- Get the camp oven up to 375 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients by hand in a mixing bowl.
- Spray cooking oil into a loaf pan and push the mixed ingredients down into the pan, take your time and get it flat and level.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 55 minutes.
- Check it by pressing the center with thumb, the longer it bakes the harder it gets, you choose.
- When it is hard enough for you remove it and serve.
This will give you wonderful bowel movements.