- 3 cups bread flour.
- 1 1/2 cups honey.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 cups water.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a 9 inch cake pan.
- Place a trivet in a 10 inch Dutch oven.
- Put 4 cups of water in the Dutch oven.
- Put the mixed dough into the 9 inch cake pan and cover it with aluminum foil, put a pinhole in the center of the foil.
- Place the 9 inch cake pan on the trivet in the Dutch oven, put the lid on.
- Put it on a stove top or any other heat source that can boil water.
- Allow it to simmer for 3 hours.