Brown sugar walnut cookies
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped.
- 1/4 cup melted butter, or whatever oil you can get.
- 2 eggs, well beaten.
- 1/3 cup powdered milk, mixed a little thicker than usual.
- 1 cup hard red wheat flour finely ground, or whatever flour you can get.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts.
- cooking spray.
- COLEMAN CAMP OVEN:
- Get the camp oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients except the walnuts by hand, mix them well.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Make a cookie sheet out of aluminum foil.
- Spray a teaspoon and the foil with cooking spray.
- Use the teaspoon to drop 1 1/2 cubic inches of dough onto the foil 3 inches on center.
- Use a piece of cardboard to support the foil and slide it into the camp oven.
- Slide the cardboard out.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Use the cardboard to support the foil when you remove the cookies.